9/06/09

Halloween Banner Garland

This banner garland can be purchased in the
I made these banners with vintage looking scrap images.They are layered on top of a fabric banner. Then embellished with glitter, trim, lace, crepe paper, rusty bottle caps, pom poms and more. They hang from a 5' tinsel garland. The banners are 13" x 9".
Click on image to enlarge.

Crepe paper medallion with, glitter, rusty bottle cap with picture inside hang between the banners. The banner is edged with ruffled crepe paper.
The back is orange print fabric.
ENJOY!
~Jany~

1 comment:

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Jany...Thanks for stopping by as it led me to your very "Artsie" Blog!!!! I have spent a good deal of time checking out all your work and you are one talented girl!!! I grew up next to a family when I was very young...and you look like a dead ringer for the little girl who lived there, her name was Jany... You wouldn't be Jany Groff would you? Just a long shot...Your photo looks just like how I remember her Mom looking... Oh well, doesn't hurt to ask! God Bless, xoxo~Kathy~ @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...